Jani King - Jani-King Franchises are fraudulent
I bought a Jani-King Franchise, and had to get a lawyer to take them to Court to get money back and other damages.All Jani-King does, is takes the same under-bid contract and circulate it around and around to their various Franchisee's.
Any problem, they take the account away from you, no matter how small the problem is. Then they give this under bid contract to another Franchisee and repeat the same process over and over. All the while, they are charging you royalty fees on this contract, along with finders fees; advertising fees, insurance fees, equipment fees, that can up to over 40% of the face value of the contract they gave to you.
It's a ponzy scheme of nothing more than fraud, and I do not recommend anyone buy a Jani-King Franchise, and if you are in it, get yourself a Lawyer to sue them for full recovery of your money plus any damages.My Lawyer, did the case for a percentage of what I got back, and did so because Jani-King is constantly being sued by their Franchisee's, and there was so much case law against Jani-King that it was a sure win.
You may also like
- "I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great...."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."
- "Bought a mile high bacon egg and cheese, without the cheese. What I got was a biscuit with a gob of fat on it and no egg. They gave me..."
- "What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive. On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on..."