Jani King - Jani-King Franchises are fraudulent
I bought a Jani-King Franchise, and had to get a lawyer to take them to Court to get money back and other damages.All Jani-King does, is takes the same under-bid contract and circulate it around and around to their various Franchisee's.
Any problem, they take the account away from you, no matter how small the problem is. Then they give this under bid contract to another Franchisee and repeat the same process over and over. All the while, they are charging you royalty fees on this contract, along with finders fees; advertising fees, insurance fees, equipment fees, that can up to over 40% of the face value of the contract they gave to you.
It's a ponzy scheme of nothing more than fraud, and I do not recommend anyone buy a Jani-King Franchise, and if you are in it, get yourself a Lawyer to sue them for full recovery of your money plus any damages.My Lawyer, did the case for a percentage of what I got back, and did so because Jani-King is constantly being sued by their Franchisee's, and there was so much case law against Jani-King that it was a sure win.
You may also like
- "I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE!! Again what type of person would post a 15 year old trumped up misleading criminal report??? Adding in others charges and lies To post lies saying..."
- "LIES MIS LEADING MINUPULATING TRUTH BY EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORSMEMPHIS TN AND MORE ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT BID ON NOT ONE BUT THREE JOBS BY MYSELF. I AM A..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "So purchased a lovely 2600$ bridal ring set from the lovely aafes and they faded after a week of wear. AAFES tried to make it right buy sending them back..."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."