They lie to you from the get go.Promised that the cleaners were trained and promised to maintain the highest standards.

The cleaner assigned to us was not advised what he was supposed to do, was not trained in office cleaning and did a very shoddy job. He was given 3 chances and could not get it right. Janiking management did not communicate with me even when I emailed or spoke to the receptionist on the phone. I finally demanded our office keys back from the cleaner and his email response to me was that he knew I was racist from the moment he walked in the door.

This is a crappy, lying, dishonest company.I do not recommend, even if you're desperate.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jani king office cleaning service from Jani King. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Jani King to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was sales manager is a liar, cleaning staff not trained, exceptionally poor customer service and being called racist by the cleaner. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Jani King for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Jani King?

Comments