4.1K views

I bought a Jani-King Franchise, and had to get a lawyer to take them to Court to get money back and other damages.All Jani-King does, is takes the same under-bid contract and circulate it around and around to their various Franchisee's.

Any problem, they take the account away from you, no matter how small the problem is. Then they give this under bid contract to another Franchisee and repeat the same process over and over. All the while, they are charging you royalty fees on this contract, along with finders fees; advertising fees, insurance fees, equipment fees, that can up to over 40% of the face value of the contract they gave to you.

It's a ponzy scheme of nothing more than fraud, and I do not recommend anyone buy a Jani-King Franchise, and if you are in it, get yourself a Lawyer to sue them for full recovery of your money plus any damages.My Lawyer, did the case for a percentage of what I got back, and did so because Jani-King is constantly being sued by their Franchisee's, and there was so much case law against Jani-King that it was a sure win.

Robert

Had an Experience with Jani King?

Comments

Florissant, Missouri, United States #1233866

robert whats your lawyers name, i want to sue them for my money back, nd then some,they wrecked my life.

Who was your lawyer.I need to talk with him.

My husband and I own a franchise ands yes, we to are getting ripped off big time.

My email daisydo102893@yahoo.com.thanks

I agree, not everything is precious, but I bought a Jani King Franchise in Texas because one people that I know was making tons of money.

Has been though, but 6 Years later I making 9,000 profit a month doing nothing.

I wasn't making that amount in my previous job for sure.

As I'm saying, it's hard, it's frustrating, sometimes you want to quit ..... But the secret is easy. Learn how to handle your customers, pay as low as you can to your employees (Little more than the minimum wage) and you will make it profitable.

Be patience, nobody in JK cares about you, you need to accomplish your goals, they give more accounts to the franchisees who gives less trouble and have less complaints.

At the end, they make the same profit with you or another franchise

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #674235

JANI KING IS NEW AGE OF SLAVERY. THEY TAKE YOUR INVESTMENT AND GIVE YOU A MOP AND HOURS OF NASTY WORK. YOU WILL BE SO SORRY FOR YOURSELF IF YOU BECOME A JANIKING VICTIM.

Addison, Texas, United States #611216

THEY CAN'T REPAIR THEIR REPUTATION!!!So, as time goes by, they will become more and more ruthless.

Most of the key people who are involved are nearing retirement or death from AIDS or lung cancer.They don't care that the Feds are hot on their trail of crime and money laundering.

Very rude two girls in the office.

to Lheng Redwood City, California, United States #731864

I will agree with that.I would not recommend dealing with these crooks.

The manager Matt Konniff in the San Mateo, Ca. is a crook, a lier, he's rude, treats his employees like ***(except for his own friend and employee Chris)and is only out for his own commission. He lies to the clients and mis-represents the contracts to get the jobs and when problems come about he's becomes a coward and not available. He has his employees deal with the clients issues for his lying/ false representation of the contract (taking the credit of course.) Him and his little butt buddy Chris are weasels.

Save your head ache and money and look for another agency. Jani King is only out for money and once your signed into a contract with them your screwed...and if you become unhappy with the service provided or anything in the contract... It's to bad. You signed a contract and will have to pay or sue them to get out of it.

Costing you even more money and time.Bottom line is Jani King is just middleman company that screws a lot of people out of thousands of dallors daily who don't care about anything but screwing people over with their contracts.

Jani King CAN be a profitable enterprise, but people do need to understand how profits are made on all sides.I was the Operations Manger in Houston.

Too many FO's expected to have a handful of accounts and to be living the good life. That's not how business goes. NOW!!! Is Jani King as a Corporation run well?

On paper, yes. Where the rubber meets the road? No. The corporate office provides almost no support to the regions.

They do nothing to push and promote growth. If you are a franchise owner, go find out if your Operations team has ANY experience in the cleaning field. Go ask. I'll bet money that 90% of you have more experience in the janitorial world than any two people on your operations team combined.

I could go on and on.I'm at the point that I would be happy to confer with a lawyer on a lawsuit.

I agree with everyone this company is a rip off. They under bid on every account they do this because they don't have to clean it and plus they get their fees off top. This is another form of modern day slavery.

i manage a franchise in the USA and the owner always moans about the money taken out.i have not seen the paperwork.

here it is an issue of the insurance. we are basically covered for $34 million all told. the name is the big selling point over here but i wonder often if i should just approach all the business that i clean and offer them to hire me and fire jani-king for 1/2 the price. i would make 10% less than i make now.

but...