I bought a Jani-King Franchise, and had to get a lawyer to take them to Court to get money back and other damages.All Jani-King does, is takes the same under-bid contract and circulate it around and around to their various Franchisee's.
Any problem, they take the account away from you, no matter how small the problem is. Then they give this under bid contract to another Franchisee and repeat the same process over and over. All the while, they are charging you royalty fees on this contract, along with finders fees; advertising fees, insurance fees, equipment fees, that can up to over 40% of the face value of the contract they gave to you.
It's a ponzy scheme of nothing more than fraud, and I do not recommend anyone buy a Jani-King Franchise, and if you are in it, get yourself a Lawyer to sue them for full recovery of your money plus any damages.My Lawyer, did the case for a percentage of what I got back, and did so because Jani-King is constantly being sued by their Franchisee's, and there was so much case law against Jani-King that it was a sure win.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Franchise Purchase
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "The company is a lot of hype and no commitment to their claims made in advertisement. They basically spread water on your carpet and pull it back out. They are..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "I am getting ready to close my account they said I overdrafted and I didn't and now I owe them $92 and they stole my $48 I haven't gotten any..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."