Thanks to all who failed a Jani King Franchise because you did not fulfill your contracts like u promised.u think anyone can clean "NOT" u need to be experienced to run a good business.

Thanks u law suit happy failed a business lack of knowledge u gave JK current Franchises a bad Rap and people are stopping business for no reason at all. Jani King IS #1 and I am very proud franchise owner of St Louis Mo. Martin PS Most businesses fail with in the first year. Lack of knowledge and desire to achieve success is the reason.

You take the manuals home and read them and then you sign them.

Nobody forced u to make the dissension to buy and become a JK franchise.You failed and that's it face up to it you should be the one being sued for slander against JK.

Had an Experience with Jani King?

Comments

As a former Regional Director of Jani-King, i must admit that over the recent years, the organization has really become greedy, and all they concerned is their royalty income at the expense of franchisees. They under bid the contracts to increase the volume because royalty is based on volume. The ultimate sufferers are the franchisees who don't get enough to survive.

You are a very sad and *** person .

The idea of a franchise is that it overides the potential pitfalls of a normal start up business, if you have the experience do your own telesales, marketing etc. thats why we pay a franchisor to help us in business not steal our money until we gain the experience, unfortunatly Jani King were ever in the world seem to be adopting a process that is just short of illegal.

As a former employee of Jani King in a corporate owned region, I would say that if an individual practiced deception in how they sold, they made a definite choice to have done so.At no time was I asked to, urged to, or otherwise suggested to practice deception.

I sold franchises carefully, and urged those that did not likely have the wherewithall to be successful in this business as BUSINESS OWNERS PARTNERED WITH A WORLDWIDE #1 COMPANY to look elsewhere. Yes, you can fail as a business owner. Jani King is not here to hold your hand, take action against YOUR employees, work your accounts when you feel like going bowling instead, etc...There are only a few reasons an account would be taken away from you, and it ALWAYS has to do with how you're doing business! Many people don't like to accept blame, and would much rather point the finger at someone else.

If that is you, then this is not a venture you should take on. When you are being given a "troubled" account, you are told on the frontside. If you have not been told, there is recourse. If you are not offered additional accounts, then are you servicing current accounts right?

are you turning in evals? are you following P&P? This is not a get rich quick deal, this is not a guarantee for success...this is an opportunity for you to be successful. Once you've bought in, a lot is up to you for follow through, upkeep, etc.

And if you still aren't getting more business, get off your haunches and go...

And if you go in the office yelling, name-calling, pointing fingers, and basically acting like a spoiled child that didn't get their lollipop, you can expect a similar response in return.

If you want to be a business owner, do your due diligence before starting, and do your due diligence after you begin.Anything less, and I can assure your outcome will leave a sour taste in your mouth, and you need to sit back and realize it was very likely your own doing.

HI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE LAW SUIT BECAUSE IM GOING IN FOR SURE

rehabilitatuvida

Hi, i need information on how to joining the Class Action Lawsuit in California against janiking, thank you

mmmmmm

#196550

I agree with you Jani King is a rip off!!!

I learned this after I wrote this Review.yes I am getting it now but I am still hanging in.

But it always is about them and they sale some contract time after time.

If you have finders fees due back good luck!!

yes don't sign with them or any cleaning Franchise start your own make sure u do your homework unless you have money to give to them.Used car salesmen is not harsh enough I think just plain GREED is the word.

#196422

Anyone thinking of buying Jani-King should practice due diligence.Call some of the franchise owners in the disclosure documents.

Get the real story.No one would buy into this scam after talking to Jani-King's previous victims.

#192198